Introducing our new concept #TheMehndiMindsMovement Break Out Space
Creating an open break out space for the local community to pick up a henna cone, practice patterns and shapes, design ideas, talk or sit in a peaceful environment, have a sip of tea or coffee and meet people from all walks of life.
Benefits of the #TheMehndiMindsMovement
- Have a break from a busy day.
- Unwind and enjoy unlimited warm soothing drinks and biscuits.
- Explore henna in a therapeutic and creative way.
- Perfect for self-expression.
- Relieve anxiety and stress in a relaxed and calm atmosphere.
- Meet like-minded people.
- Come with friends or family.
- Bringing a community of people together.
A percentage of the money raised from the #themehndimindsmovement events will be donated to various charities.
- Raleigh International Trust. We will be raising money for two lovely ladies (Abirna and Maryam – click on their names for their fundraising page) who are volunteering with Raleigh International as part of ICS, in Nepal. Their aim is to work across two projects called WASH and Livelihood which aims to tackle issues amongst the community regarding water aid, hygiene, education, entrepreneurship and the environment. This project is part of the International Citizen Service (ICS) programme which bring young people between the ages of 18 and 25 together to fight poverty, creating a difference in some of the financially poorest countries. ICS aims to bring three things to light, project impact, volunteer personal development, and the creation of an active citizen. Raleigh International is a sustainable development charity, who work for and with young people alongside communities to create positive and lasting changes. Their expense in terms of flights, accommodation and food is covered by the government and therefore, all funds collected go directly towards the charity.