2-Day Henna Training Curriculum
Day 1: Henna Art Training
- History of Henna and it’s used.
- Capturing ideas for inspiration.
- How to hold and control the cones.
- Developing Basic Henna Shapes
- Integrating Basic Henna Shapes into Complex Artwork.
- How to make Henna Acrylic Cones.
- Opportunities to practice on various surfaces such as Canvas and Candle.
Day 2: Entrepreneur Coaching
- Developing an Marketing Strategy.
- Implementation of online and offline Marketing.
- Presentation of Artwork for Delivery.
- Cost effective suppliers.
- Revisit Day 1 Practice Homework.
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course includes a FREE Gift Box with all Henna Materials provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £230 per person.
Need a Group Booking for a Hen, Birthday or Team Party? Contact us for more information.