1-Day Henna Training Workshop Sunday 28th October 2018
- Introduction to the History of Henna
- Where to find Henna Inspiration
- Developing Basic Henna Shapes
- Integrating Basic Henna Shapes into Complex Artwork
- How to make Henna Acrylic Cones
- How to promote and market your skills/hobby/business both online and offline
- Where to source cost-effective henna art materials and useful resources
- Opportunities to practice on Canvas and Candle
Date: Sunday 28th October 2018
Venue: Artsdepot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, London, N12 0GA
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course includes a FREE hand-painted gift bag with all Henna Materials provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £75 per person.