Henna Tea Lights and Candles
Would you like to learn how to design your own henna candles and tea lights?
Creating these as individual gifts or part of a gift set is a great way to treat your loved ones especially during family celebrations. Learn how to paint your own henna tea lights and candles and take away a henna gift set that you create in class.
- Brief history of Henna.
- Where to find Henna Inspiration.
- Developing basic Henna shapes into more complex designs.
- Creating cones
- Exploring Henna, Paints and embellishments
- Painting candles and tea lights
- How to promote your own business/henna art hobby online and offline
- Useful tips on effective artwork photography.
- Supplier Directory of cost-effective henna materials.
- Opportunities to practice on a candle and tea lights to take home in a gift box.
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Venue: North London
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course will include a FREE Gift Box with all Henna Materials provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £85 per person.