Henna inspired Jewellery Box
Would you like to learn how to design your own henna inspired Trinket box?
Gift your friends and family to your own hand-painted jewellery boxes, trinket boxes, bookmarks, tissue boxes, wine boxes, wooden jewellery and more. Nothing beats creating something personalised with an ancient henna feel to it. This makes the perfect surprise for seasonal occasions like Christmas.
- Brief history of Henna.
- Where to find Henna Inspiration.
- Developing basic Henna shapes into more complex designs.
- Creating henna paint cones
- Henna Paints and embellishments
- How to promote your own business/henna art hobby online and offline
- Useful tips on effective artwork photography.
- Supplier Directory of cost-effective henna materials.
- Opportunities to practice on a trinket box to take home with you.
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Venue: North London
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course will include a FREE Wooden Jewellery Box, Brush set and all Henna Materials required so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £85 per person.