Henna Inspired Decorative Plates
Would you like to learn how to design your own decorative henna plate along with a candle and tea lights?
Decorating plates complimented with candles and tea lights are a great hamper to gift to your loved ones. The perfect surprise for birthdays or Christmas or celebrations such as Eid and Diwali.
- History and Benefits of Henna.
- Henna Inspiration.
- Developing basic Henna shapes into more complex designs.
- Creating cones
- Exploring Henna, Paints and embellishments
- Painting candles and tea lights
- Painting your decorative plate
- Online and Offline Marketing Strategy.
- Photography tips.
- Supplier Directory of cost-effective henna materials.
- Opportunities to practice on a a plate, candle and tea lights to take home gift wrapped in cellophane and ribbon for a loved one.
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Venue: North London
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course will include a FREE Gift Bag with a decorative plate, candle and tea lights. All Henna Materials are provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £85 per person.
Need a Group Booking for a Hen, Birthday or Team Party? Contact us for more information.