Henna Inspired Cards Course
Would you like to learn how to design your own henna cards?
Imagine seeing your artwork on greeting cards, thank you cards and wedding invitations. This is the perfect opportunity to learn about an ancient art by adding your own swanky and stylish twist to event stationery. You can save yourselves hundreds of pounds a year by creating your own handmade designs which people will appreciate more as it’s come from you!
- Brief history of Henna.
- Where to find Henna Inspiration.
- Developing basic Henna shapes into more complex designs.
- Creating cones
- Henna Paints and embellishments
- Types of cards and envelopes to work on
- How to promote your artwork online and offline
- Useful tips on effective artwork photography.
- Opportunities to practice on cards to take home in a gift box.
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Time: 11am-2pm or 6pm-9pm
Venue: North London
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course will include a FREE Gift Box with all Henna Materials provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £45 per person.