2-Day Henna Training Course
- Introduction to the History of Henna
- Where it comes from
- The uses of Henna
- Where to find Henna Inspiration
- How to hold and control the cones
- Developing Basic Henna Shapes
- Integrating Basic Henna Shapes into Complex Artwork
- How to make Henna Acrylic Cones
- Opportunities to practice on Canvas
- How to promote and market your skills/hobby/business both online and offline
- Enhancing the look and feel of Social Media
- Where to source cost-effective henna art materials and useful resources
- How to package and post items
- Revisit Day 1 Practice work to develop your Henna Art Canvas
Date: Please contact us for dates.
Venue: North London
Level: Beginners or anyone who has briefly explored henna.
Equipment/Materials: The course includes a FREE Gift Box with all Henna Materials provided for the course so you will not need to bring any of your own resources.
Food/Drink: Light snacks and refreshments provided.
Price: £210 per person.